Highdays and Holidays offer a variety of luxury motorhomes
With comfort, cleanliness, family orientated value for money in the forefront of our minds to ensure you have the best motorhome experience ever !
4 Berth Motorhome
The Oakmont is a brand new model launched by Auto Cruise which is British made in South Yorkshire. There are too many features to list in detail, so I have taken the time to mention a few important aspects and summarise the rest.
Living Bedroom and Bathroom
This particular model has an island bed configuration measuring 1.86m in length and 1.32m in width. This means that you are able to get in and out of your favourite side of the bed. Should one of you need to answer a nocturnal call of nature, gone are the days of a knee in the back, an elbow in the groin, a foot in the face as one mountaineers over the other. The island bed provides ample room on either side.
For any guests visiting you whilst on holiday or if you would prefer sleeping in two separate beds there is the facility of turning your living area seating into a double bed.
The bathroom composes of a toilet and sink with a separate shower cubicle with shower door.
The kitchen has a full oven and grill with a Dometic extractor fan and a built in microwave oven. There is an extendable worktop for food preparation. A feature that is not always thought of in motorhome design.
Weight Capacity and Storage
With the vehicle designed to carry up to 807kgs, there is plenty of overhead kitchen and living area storage combined with a large garage underneath the double bed that can be accessed from inside the vehicle and both sides outside of the vehicle. The 97 litre fidge with freezer compartment is ample refrigeration space for 2 people.
Heating & Hot Water
The Alde radiator central heating and hot water system provides warm air radiated from radiators similar to as you have in your home and not hot air vents. It operates the same as a water central heating system, just on a smaller scale with metal radiators radiating hot air. This assures you of a warm, cozy and comfortable motorhome all year round with plenty of hot water.
Engine, Suspension and Transmission
Powered by a 3.0litre Peugeot HDI diesel engine developing 157bhp through a six speed manual gearbox the Oakmont combines both good power and economy producing circa 30mpg.
The Al Ko chassis featured on the Oakmont provides independant suspension all round combined with a low profile body shell. It all contributes to stable and better overall quality of drive.
For complete peace of mind in maneouvering your motorhome the Oakmont is factory fitted with a reversing camera with audible object warning.
A summary of all features on the Oakmont are as follows:
- Power steering with ajustable steering column
- ABS and drivers air bag
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote cab central locking
- Radio/CD player
- Steering wheel radio/Cd controls
- Swivelling and height adjustable driver and passenger seats
- Electric windows
- Electric and heated door mirrors
- Air conditioning
- Framed double glazing
- Pleated blinds
- Panoramic roof vent, blind and flyscreen
- Additional preparation area
- Full set of crockery and cutlery
- Electric ignition 3 burner + electric hob/oven and grill
- Electric ignition 3 way 97 litre fridge with freezer compartment
- Pots, pans and cooking utensils
- Mains lights in lounge
- Pleated windscreen blind and insulated side screens
- 120A leisure battery
- 15" flat screen television with freeview and DVD player
- Built in microwave oven
- Dometic cooker hood
- Walnut effect dash trim
- Detailed finish to soft furnishings finished in beige
- Map pockets, arm rests, 2 scatter cushions and full pelmets
- Electric entrance step
- Rear corner steadies
- LED awning light
- Front and rear marker lights
- External shower point
- Status 530 directional aerial
- Large external locker with access from both sides and under the island bed
- Omnistor awning
- Mains hook up lead
- Aluminium body joints with rounded GRP capping for a sleeker appearance
- High impact 1.5mm GRP side panels
- Seitz habitation door with double point burstproof locking
- Mains hook leads and accessories
- Selection of DVDs, CDs
- Cooking and preparation utensils
- Pots and pans
- Kitchen knives
- Salt and pepper grinder
- Mixing bowls
- Ice trays
- Dust pan and brush
Cleaning materials to include jay cloths, washing up liquid, toilet cleaner, surface cleaners, scouring pads, bin bags, toilet roll and hotel luxury toiletries.
Bikes available for rent on request !
These floor plans and specifications are intended as a guide. The rental company cannot guarantee exact specifications and layouts. We reserve the right to substitute similar or higher-rated vehicles.